4 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
1 large red onion, sliced
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 can chopped tomatoes
salt and pepper
5 dl chicken stock
zest of 1 orange
2 tbsp honey
1. Brown the chicken in some olive oil and then set aside.
2. Saute the onion and garlic in the same pan for 4 - 5 minutes, don´t burn. Add the tin tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano and basil. Let it simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add the chicken stock and orange zest. Stir and bring to the boil.
4. Add the chicken and let it simmer on low heat for 25 minutes.
5. Finally add the honey and stir. Serve with some jasmine rice and focaccia.